- Please contact the Chatham Middle School Health Office if any student requires to take medication during school hours. Also download, complete, and deliver the respective forms giving consent to administer directly to the CMS Health Office.
- All prescriptions and over the counter medication are required to have a physicians order to be allowed in the building.
- DO NOT SEND IN MEDICATION WITH THE STUDENT. Any medication must be delivered by the parent/guardian to the Health Office in the original container. All medications will be kept locked, unless otherwise instructed by the parent/guardian or physician.
- Any medications to be administered by the nurse must have written permission from a doctor and parent/guardian. Permission must be filled out in the Health Office in the middle school in person.
- Students in the middle school are not allowed to administer or carry any medications during the school day without written permission from both the parent/guardian and their physician.
- Any unused medication will only be allowed to be picked up by a parent/guardian. Only empty bottles may be allowed to go home with the student.
- Medication drop off September 6 from 1pm -3pm